2017 HASC Annual Meeting | Rx for Success: Focus on the Patient
- This event has passed.
HASC Annual Meeting
April 5 - April 7
Please join us April 5-7 for HASC’s Annual Meeting, a gathering for Southern California’s health care leaders. This year’s theme — Rx for Success: Focus on the Patient, will take place at Bacara Resort & Spa, Santa Barbara. It’s the one meeting you need to attend annually.
Our speakers are visionaries and leaders who will provoke thoughtful discussion on how we will evolve and work together to shape the future:
- Abraham Verghese, MD, author and speaker on the need to balance technology and the traditional physician-patient relationship
- Jeff Goldsmith, health care economist and futurist
- Reaction panel
- C. Duane Dauner, CHA President & CEO
- Bennet Omalu, MD and Tom Farrey on the discovery of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE)
On Thursday, April 6, starting at 1:15 and 2:45 p.m., attendees can choose from the following breakout sessions.
- Innovative Ideas for Managing Mental Health Patients in the ED
- Corporate Wellness Produces Tangible Results
- Clinics: Case Studies of Hospitals Contracting With Physicians
- Creating Value for High-Risk Complex Patients
- Health Care Reliability Organizing
- Person-Centered Care Coordination
The 2016 meeting drew more than 500 attendees, including 75 hospital CEOs, 125 C-Suite executives, sponsors, family members and guests. The event features a packed agenda, a golf tournament, round robin tennis, a fun run/walk and several networking events.
Contact an ApolloMD recruiter to learn more about our clinical practice opportunities.Learn More