Annual Meeting 2017 | Columbus, OH
OHA Annual Meeting
June 12 - June 14
OHA invites hospital professionals from across the state and corporate partners to save the dates for the 2017 OHA Annual Meeting June 12-14 in Columbus.
The annual meeting offers a premier opportunity for health care providers and administrators at all levels to gain valuable insight about statewide industry trends, to network with their peers and achieve a better understanding of the health care issues and policies most likely to impact their organizations.
Benefits of Attendance
- Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for many disciplines at no charge
- American College for Healthcare Executives track offering Category 1 credits
- Network with peers, leading experts and health care professionals at all levels from around the state
- Explore new and innovative solutions at the general sessions, keynote speaker events and the luncheons
- Celebrate outstanding caregivers, leaders and hospitals for their stellar service to patient care and their communities at the annual recognition dinner
- Browse the latest products and services offered by OHA’s Corporate Partners Educational Tracks
Conveniently located in central Ohio at the Hilton Columbus at Easton Town Center, the OHA Annual Meeting is held in a unique setting with more than 200 shopping, dining and entertainment venues for attendees to explore.
The meeting is free for employees of OHA member hospitals.
Please check back in the spring for details about how to register. We look forward to seeing you.
Exhibit & Sponsorship Opportunities
Annual Meeting exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are reserved for OHA Corporate Partners. As a corporate partner, you can reserve an exhibit space for the event and have the opportunity to sponsor a track, special event or luncheon.
Please contact Cliff Lehman with questions about the OHA Corporate Partner Program.
If you have additional questions about the event or regarding sponsorship, please contact the OHA Member Services Department at (614) 221-7614.
Contact an ApolloMD recruiter to learn more about our clinical practice opportunities.Learn More