Regional Manager, Chart Management
Responsible for managing Practice Coordinators in respective region. Assist in revenue cycle to ensure chart management and clinical documentation process is strictly adhered. Provides signification leadership with members of the Chart Management team.
Education and Qualifications:
Education: Graduate or Equivalent to High School Diploma required. Associates or Bachelor’s in Business Administration or Healthcare Administration preferred.
Previous Experience: Minimum three years in healthcare management. Medical billing and/or medical office policies and procedures experience required. Experience with electronic medical records preferred.
Certification: Valid and current driver’s license required.
Skills: Proven interpersonal skills and effective communication skills. Strong organizational and decision-making skills required. Proficiency with standard business software (Microsoft, Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) Must be dependable and have professional appearance and demeanor. Must possess ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential information.
Transportation: Must have reliable transportation.
Travel: Must be willing to travel up to 50-60% of time.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of Practice Coordinators in respective territories. This includes assisting and supporting in their daily activities.
- Responsible for collaborating with Vice President, Chart Management to ensure all necessary information is gathered prior to facility start-up.
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring of new Practice Coordinators.
- Responsible for onboarding and orienting new Practice Coordinators to include initial 3-5 day orientation period and subsequent 30 day face-to-face evaluations until 90 days of employment.
- Communicate provider issues or concerns to Vice President, Operations, operation managers and medical director.
- Responsible for provider orientation to chart flow process.
- Monitor Verinet/ Ingenious Med daily for facilities in respective region. Report issues to operations team and Vice President, Chart Management
- Perform quarterly audits of respective facilities and report findings to Vice President, Chart Management.
- Perform root-cause analysis of facilities closing under target each month.
- Escalate deficiencies to operations team and medical director in a timely manner.
- Communicate with Practice Coordinators in respective region at least once weekly.
- Maintain monthly closing percentages of Practice Coordinators in respective regions.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating Salesforce for respective regions.
- Assist and support Practice Coordinators with orientation of new/ existing providers.
- Support medical director and operations team as needed.
- Execute responsibilities within the bylaws of the hospital
- Maintain strictest confidentially adhering to all HIPPAA guidelines/regulations
To apply, please complete the form below:
Contact an ApolloMD recruiter to learn more about our clinical practice opportunities.Learn More