The 24th Annual Healthcare Forum brings in healthcare leaders across the state to learn, network and celebrate the accomplishments of Delaware hospitals. ApolloMD’s David Heil, Vice President of Business Development, joins hospital leaders from across the state for this years virtual conference. Don’t miss out on an exciting line up of guest speakers!
Featured Panel: A Pandemic Rises – Hospital leaders recount the early days and weeks of the Pandemic
- Wayne Smith, President & CEO, Delaware Healthcare Association (Moderator)
- David Tam, MD, MBA, FACHE, President & CEO, Beebe Healthcare
- Janice Nevin, MD, MPH, President & CEO, ChristianaCare
- Terry Murphy, FACHE, President & CEO, Bayhealth
- Government Review – State And Federal Waivers, Executive Orders, Legislation
- Telehealth – A Key Tool In Providing Care During The Pandemic
- A Pandemic Rises – Hospital Leaders Recount The Early Days And Weeks Of The Pandemic. A CEO Panel.
- A SHOC To The System – What A State Health Operations Center Does During A Public Health Emergency
- Financial Implications: The push from Inpatient To Outpatient Care