- This event has passed.
Ohio Hospital Association Annual Meeting 2019
June 3 - June 5
The OHA Annual Meeting offers a premier opportunity to network with peers and gain valuable insight about statewide industry trends. Starting June 3, enjoy this three-day conference featuring more than 80 educational sessions, keynote presentations by national speakers and special recognition events. Visit ApolloMD’s booth to meet the team and learn more about the benefits of partnering with our group.
Exhibit Hall Schedule:
- Monday, June 3: 7:00a.m.-4:00p.m.
- Tuesday, June 4: 7:00a.m.-12:00p.m.
Monday, June 3
- 8:00a.m.- 4:15p.m.- Concurrent Sessions
- 11:00a.m.-12:00p.m.- Keynote Address- Ron Galloway
- 12:30p.m.-1:45p.m.- OHA Advocacy Luncheon
Tuesday, June 4
- 8:00a.m.-4:15p.m.- Concurrent Sessions
- 11:00a.m.-12:00p.m.- Keynote Address- Kevin Hines
- 12:30p.m.-1:45p.m.- OHA Energy & Sustainability Program Awards Luncheon- Rebecca Karason
- 5:00p.m. – 8:30p.m. – OHA Recognition Dinner: Dan Leite
Wednesday, June 5
- 7:30a.m.-8:30a.m.- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Breakfast
- 8:00a.m. – 3:15p.m. – 12th Annual OHA Quality Summit
Contact an ApolloMD recruiter to learn more about our clinical practice opportunities.Learn More