- This event has passed.
Texas Hospital Association Annual Conference 2020
February 13 - February 14
Texas Hospital Association Annual Conference and Expo is a two-day event bringing Texas hospital and healthcare leaders together to network, learn and discuss industry trends. Sessions feature clinical, policy, legal, technology and governance topics.
Meet David Heil, Vice President of Business Development, at booth #106 in the exhibit hall to learn more about partnering with ApolloMD and enter to win a bottle of Caymus wine.
- Donna Brazile, Political Strategist, Former Chair of the Democratic National Committee
- Patrick Kennedy, Former U.S. Congressman, Founder of The Kennedy Forum
- Karl Rove, Political Strategist, Former Deputy Chief of Staff and Senior Advisor to President George W. Bush
- Melinda Estes, MD, Chair-Elect, American Hospital Association
- John Hawkins, Senior Vice President of Government Relations, Texas Hospital Association
- Evan Smith, CEO and Co-Founder, The Texas Tribune
Thursday, February 13
- 7:00a.m.- 7:00p.m.- Registration
- 7:00a.m.- 8:00a.m.- Breakfast in the Exhibit Hall
- 9:30a.m.- 10:15a.m.- Refreshment Break in the Exhibit Hall and Bite-Sized Education Series
- 1:45p.m.- 2:30p.m.- Refreshment Break in the Exhibit Hall and Bite-Sized Education Series
Friday, February 14
- 7:30a.m.- 11:15a.m.- Registration
- 7:30a.m.- 8:30a.m.- Sunrise Refreshments, Coffee and Bite-Sized Education Series
Contact an ApolloMD recruiter to learn more about our clinical practice opportunities.Learn More