Multispecialty Services for Hospitals
Multispecialty Services: Solutions for Hospitals
Through ApolloMD’s strategic, systematic, and complete approach to multispecialty services solutions for hospitals, our partners have experienced increased success in efficiency, quality, and patient satisfaction. To promote performance improvement, ApolloMD recruits top clinicians and aligns their incentives with those of the hospitals we serve.
As a multispecialty practice, ApolloMD possesses the experience and tools needed to increase synergy between departments. This collaborative approach optimizes efficiency and clinical quality, enhancing the patient experience from home to home.
ApolloMD specializes in partnering with hospitals and health systems to provide multispecialty services including:
- Emergency Medicine
- Hospital Medicine
- Intensivist Services
- Palliative Care
We provide leadership development and support to our clinical teams, and we utilize comprehensive quality and patient safety initiatives. Through our CareHub suite of services we offer solutions through educational programs, process improvements, and proprietary technology platforms.
ApolloMD’s multispecialty services offer three key distinctions:
As a privately held, physician-owned and operated practice with no outside stakeholders, ApolloMD is accountable and responsible solely to our hospital clients, partners, and physicians. This structure leads to extensive cost savings and offers a competitive advantage in the quest to recruit and retain the nation’s top physicians.
Highly Effective Transition Process
Currently managing over 100 practices nationwide, ApolloMD has developed a proven, systematic approach to clinical contract transitions. In order to facilitate the startup process, we utilize a proprietary 105-point interdepartmental checklist which is initiated as soon as a new contract is awarded. ApolloMD’s dedicated transition team oversees each transition and will be on-site at a hospitals within 24-48 hours of a contract announcement to meet with existing clinicians. We have developed an excellent track record for retaining key team members, with Hospital Administration input.
ApolloMD’s unique compensation model aligns the incentives of our clinicians with the hospitals and health systems we serve. In addition to a volume-based component which promotes efficient practice, ApolloMD’s model also includes our unique QPI, or Quality Partner Incentive. The QPI accounts for approximately 20% of physician compensation and includes:
- Core Measure Compliance
- Clinical and Professional Quality
- Patient, Nursing, and Medical Staff Satisfaction
- Citizenship and Teamwork
ApolloMD empowers our Regional Presidents and Medical Directors to track progress on these measures, actively engage hospital Peer Review, Quality, & Grievance Committees, and collaborate with medical and nursing staff to ensure these objectives are met.
Please click a service line above to further explore ApolloMD’s multispecialty services solutions for hospitals.
What People Are Saying About Us
- "Thank you on behalf of our hospital's administration and physician leadership. We appreciate all your efforts to make our ED the best in the community. We wish you and your staff continued vigor to advance your great work!"Interim Chief Executive Officer/Chief Nursing OfficerEmergency Medicine Partner Hospital
- "In all those years [as a hospital administrator], I would have been proud to work in a hospital whose staff could deliver the care I received in your hospital."Richard HurderFormer Hospital Administrator and ApolloMD ED Patient
- "Baptist Health Care in Pensacola has been truly blessed with our long-standing relationship with ApolloMD. We are recognized as having the most stable and talented ED staff of any hospital in our region."Mike Oleksyk, MDBaptist Health Care