Located in Wadesboro, NC, just one hour east of Charlotte and two hours south of Raleigh is Atrium Health Anson. The facility sees 19,000 annual emergency medicine patients and has been serving the needs of Anson County residents since 1913.
- Annual Patient Volume: 19,000
- ED Beds: 10
- Admission Rate: 2%
- Documentation: Cerner
- Physician Daily Coverage: 24 hours
- APC Daily Coverage: 12 hours
- Mild to Moderate Acuity
- On-Site Community Medical Home – primary care and chronic disease management for the community
- Easy access to specialist through Carolinas Healthcare System Network
Set in the beautiful rolling hills of North Carolina, Wadesboro is nestled in the unspoiled farmland on the edge of the Charlotte Metropolitan Area in Anson County and is home to those who enjoy its many outdoor recreational opportunities, thriving arts community, and a vibrant Uptown business district featuring a local restaurant & bar, bakery, community theater, gift shops, antique shops and Anson County’s first winery. Wadesboro offers an affordable cost of living and mild year-round climate.