Located in Wadesboro, NC, just one hour east of Charlotte and two hours south of Raleigh is Atrium Health Anson. The facility sees 16,000 annual emergency medicine patients and has been serving the needs of Anson County residents since 1913.
- Annual Patient Volume: 16,000
- ED Beds: 10
- Admission Rate: 5%
- Documentation: EPIC
- Physician Daily Coverage: 24 Hours (Two 12-hour Shifts)
- APC Daily Coverage: 8-10 Hours (Varies Based on Daily Volume)
- Excellent Nursing Staff
- FT Nocturnist Differential Offered
- BE/BCEM Team
- Mild to Moderate Acuity
- On-Site Community Medical Home: Primary Care & Chronic Disease Management
- Easy Access to Specialist: Facilitated through Carolinas Healthcare System Network
Set in the beautiful rolling hills of North Carolina, Wadesboro is nestled in the unspoiled farmland on the edge of the Charlotte Metropolitan Area in Anson County and is home to those who enjoy its many outdoor recreational opportunities, thriving arts community, and a vibrant Uptown business district featuring a local restaurant & bar, bakery, community theater, gift shops, antique shops and Anson County’s first winery. Wadesboro offers an affordable cost of living and mild year-round climate.