Located 40 miles south of Raleigh in Dunn, North Carolina, 101 bed Betsy Johnson Hospital is a member of Harnett Health and was founded in 1937.
- Annual Patient Volume: 40,000
- ED Beds: 25
- Admission Rate: 12%
- Documentation: Meditech 6.0
- Physician Daily Coverage: 30 Hours
- APC Daily Coverage: 22 Hours
- Specialties on call: OB-Gyn, Cardiology, GS, Ophthamology, Ortho, Ped, Psy, Pulm, Urology.
- Anesthesia 24/7, Pharmacy 24/7
- Affiliation with Campbell University School of Medicine’s Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Residencies
- Future Emergency Medicine program starting soon
Conveniently situated less than two hours from North Carolina’s beautiful Crystal Coast and just five hours from the oldest mountains in the world, Dunn is ideally located in the heart of North Carolina. The community offers an immense number of activities, cultural events and recreational options including productions at Stewart Theatre, concerts, plays & musicals at Campbell University, Aloha Zoo, canoe through the Cape Fear River, walk or bike at the Dunn-Erwin trail former 5-mile rail corridor, Lil’ Black Creek horse farm, ride horses and camp at Little River KOI, experience nature’s beauty at Raven Rock State Park, tour the General William C. Lee Airborne Museum and many other historical museums and sights. Dunn also offers an affordable cost of living.