Located in Charlotte’s southeastern suburb of Monroe, Atrium Health Union is part of the largest healthcare system in the Carolinas and the third largest public non-profit system in the nation.
- Annual Patient Volume: 60,000
- ED Beds: 29 / Fast Track: 6
- Admission Rate: 14%
- Documentation: Cerner – transitioning to EPIC 12/14/2021
- Physician Daily Coverage: 40-44 hours
- APC Daily Coverage: 40 hours
- Scribe Support Available
- Nocturnist Differential Offered
- BCEM Team
- Dedicated psychiatric suite – Q4-2017
- Easy access to sub-specialist
- Tele-Neurology and Tele-Psychiatry, ENT, Orthopedics
Monroe is the fastest growing city and the county seat of Union County, NC. Offering a variety of arts, culture and recreation, Monroe has something for every taste including the Annual War Birds Over Monroe Air Show, beautiful greens at the Monroe Country Club, local shops, restaurants and boutiques in downtown Monroe, walking tour of Downtown Monroe to explore the historic buildings rich with history, run or stroll at the Monroe Greenway and much more. Monroe offers an affordable cost of living and moderate year-round climate.