Floyd Medical Center is a 304-bed not-for-proﬁt community hospital located in Rome, GA. The Floyd System has grown into the largest employer in Floyd County with over 2,000 employees. The Floyd System includes the Floyd Behavioral Health Center, Floyd Center for Diabetes, 21 Primary Care oﬃces, 5 Urgent Care centers, as well as Floyd Center for Women’s Health and a variety of Outpatient services. ASC is attached and located at the opposite of the hospital.
- Total ANES Volume: 14, 874 (Including OB)
- Operating Rooms: 20 (14 Main, 6 ASC), 2 GI, 2 C-Section
- Practice Size: 6 Physicians; 20 CRNAs
- Coverage Model: 1:3 or 1:4
- Cases Include: GI, Orthopedics, General Surgery, GYN, OB
- Additional Cases: ENT, Urology, Vascular, Neuro, Ophthalmology, Healthy PEDS, Plastics, and Imaging
- No Hearts
Rome, Georgia is located in the foothills of the Appalachian and Blue Ridge Mountains near the Alabama and Tennessee borders. It is only an hour and a half from Atlanta, and is home to Berry College and Shorter University.