Atrium Health Floyd Medical Center is a 304-bed not-for-proﬁt community hospital located in Rome, GA. The Floyd Network includes the Floyd Behavioral Health Center, Floyd Center for Diabetes, 21 Primary Care offices, 5 Urgent Care centers, as well as Floyd Center for Women’s Health and a variety of Outpatient services. ASC is attached and located at the opposite of the hospital.
- Total ANES Volume: 14,874 (Including OB)
- Operating Rooms: 20 (14 Main, 6 ASC), 2 GI, 2 C-Section
- Practice Size: 7 Anesthesiologists; 24 CAA and CRNAs
- Call Schedule: (1) Weekday Call & (1) Every 6 Weekends
- Coverage Model: 1:3 or 1:4
- Cases Include: GI, Orthopedics, General Surgery, GYN, OB,
Additional cases include: ENT, Urology, Vascular, Neuro (necks/backs), Ophthalmology, Healthy PEDS, Plastics and Imaging – No Hearts
- 15-20% of cases – Epidural, Spinal, Interscalene, Supraclavicular, Axillary, Femoral, Sciatic, Adductor Canal, Popliteal, Ankle Blocks, Tap Blocks
Rome, Georgia is located in the foothills of the Appalachian and Blue Ridge Mountains near the Alabama and Tennessee borders. It is only an hour and a half from Atlanta, and is home to Berry College and Shorter University.