AdventHealth Murray is a 69-bed community hospital that is a member of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare system in the world. We provide high quality, personalized and compassionate care to our patients and community.
- Annual Patient Volume: 35,000
- ED Beds: 34
- Daily Physician Coverage: 24 hours
- Daily APC Coverage: 32-44 hours
- Admission Rate: 9%
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine or Primary Specialty
- Documentation: Cerner | Will transition to EPIC March 2023
Conveniently located on I-75 between Atlanta and Chattanooga, Gordon County offers easy access to plentiful dining choices, entertainment, and shopping. Step back in time as you walk in the footsteps of Civil War soldiers and Cherokee Indians. Paddle the rivers and lakes, hike or bike the scenic nature trails, and tour one of our local farms. Enjoy acclaimed entertainment and marvel at the artistry of the Folk Art Garden. In addition, Gordon County offers a low cost of living and top quality schools.