Located in Birmingham, Alabama, Grandview Medical Center was recently named one of the nation’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission. Built from the legacy that Trinity Medical Center established over the years, Grandview Medical Center, which opened October 10, 2015, will exemplify the future of healthcare in Birmingham. Nationally recognized hospital services and dedicated clinical teams will be supported by exciting new technological advances, bringing high-quality patient care to the next level.
Dynamic scheduling is utilized in order to optimize coverage and efficiency, with 38 hours of daily emergency physician coverage along with 12 hours of APC coverage.
- ED beds: 18
- Annual patient volume is 36,000
- Admission: 25%
- Daily Physician Hours: 38
- Daily APC Hours: 12
- Full autonomy with procedural sedation
- All Specialities Represented
- Services: Bariatrics, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, Gastroenterology, Imaging, Internal Medicine, Neonatology, Neurosurgery, Oncology, Orthopedics, Radiation Medicine, Robotic Surgery, Urology, Wound Care
Birmingham is the cultural and entertainment capital of Alabama with numerous art galleries in the area including the Birmingham Museum of Art, the largest art museum in the Southeast. The city has much to offer including Alabama Adventure, Barber Motorsports Park, Birmingham Botanical Gardens, Birmingham Zoo, Ruffner Mountain Nature Center and Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail. Those interested in music and museums enjoy McWane Science Center, Alabama Jazz Hall of Fame, Alabama Sports Hall of Fame, Alabama Theatre and much more. Birmingham offers a low cost of living and a variety of higher education opportunities as the home to the University of Alabama School of Medicine and School of Dentistry, as well as three of the state’s law schools.