Located in Columbus, GA, Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown Campus is a 400-licensed bed, acute care hospital that meets the health and medical needs of a diverse community with a wide array of services, many of which are available nowhere else in the region. As one of only six regional perinatal centers in the state, Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown Campus is entrusted with the care of infants from 21 surrounding Georgia and Alabama counties. It also provides advanced emergency services across 13 Georgia counties including Level II trauma center, stroke center, STEMI center and a dedicated separate pediatric emergency department. Physicians enjoy free breakfast and lunch, along with an electric plug-in for your vehicle.
- Annual Volume: 32,000
- Number of ED Beds: 10
- Documentation: Epic
- Admission Rate: 3%
- Physician Daily Coverage: 17 hours
- APC Daily Coverage: 32 hours
- BC/BE PEM, EM with extensive pediatric experience, or pediatrics with extensive emergency medicine experience.
- ABFM acceptable if at least 2-years prior experience in ED with management of acutely ill or injured children
- Procedure & Case Logs Required
- APLS or PALS Certified
- ATLS Required within 6 Months
- Affiliated with CHOA
- Pediatric Hospitalist Service
- Resident & Medical Student teaching opportunities
Under the radar and over the top, Columbus, GA blends a vibrant artsy energy with unique local history and a killer food scene. It’s also the perfect place to enjoy the outdoors, listen to local bands and taste finely brewed beer. In short, we’ve got world-class experiences without the world-class ego (you can thank us later). Located 1 hour & 30 minutes south of the world’s busiest airport (Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport), you can jet anywhere in the world.