Search Practice Opportunities
Experience the ApolloMD Difference
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Nanticoke Memorial Hospital, located in Seaford Delaware, is an award-winning non-profit community hospital. Nanticoke Memorial includes a 99-bed inpatient unit, Level III Trauma Center, outpatient diagnostic and therapy services with several locations throughout the county. The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and was the first hospital in Delaware to receive a 4-star rating from CMS.
- Annual Patient Volume: 39,000
- ED Beds: 24 beds with Fast Track
- Admission Rate: 17%
- Documentation: Cerner | First Net
- Physician Daily Coverage: 24 hours
- APC Daily Coverage: 46 hours
- Level III Trauma Center
- Subspecialists backup includes: Interventional Cardio, Neuro, PEDS hospitalist, ENT, Cardiology, HEM/ONC, Rheumatology and Urology
- MRI, Nuc Med, Cath Lab
- Scribe Coverage
Seaford, Delaware offers small town living while being in close proximity to all the conveniences of the large cities. It is 30 miles to the Atlantic Ocean or to the Chesapeake Bay with many ponds and rivers in between making Seaford a water-lover’s paradise. Seaford serves as an ideal business and travel hub with big cities such as Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington DC residing just 100 miles from the city. And with Norfolk only 150 miles south, together these major cities readily provide Seaford with access to some of the country’s major seaports and airports, world-renowned hospitals and other important sites of US history.
- “Best Hospitals for Common Care” by U.S. News & World Report.
- Heart Failure Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Heart Failure? Honor Roll for 2017
- Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Stroke? Honor Roll Elite for 2017
- EMS Silver Plus Level Recognition Award for 2017.
- Nanticoke is the only hospital in Delaware and Maryland to be nationally recognized by Healthgrades with the Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ and the Patient Safety Excellence Award™
For more information, please contact: