Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside Campus, a licensed 100-bed, acute-care hospital, provides a full range of orthopedic and rehabilitative services. The hospital is nationally recognized for delivering outstanding clinical quality accompanied by the highest levels of customer service and a growing array of additional medical and surgical services. It provides a full range of services for knee and hip joint replacement, spine treatment and surgery, hand and upper extremity, advanced reconstructive and trauma surgery, and physical rehabilitation services.
- Hospital Beds: 70-Bed Inpatient/Outpatient Surgery
- Avg. Night Admissions: 6 (range 0-8)
- Documentation: Epic
- Scheduling: 7AM-7PM (2 Physicians + 1 APC); 7PM-7AM (1 Physician + 1 APC)
- Practice Size: 6 FT Physicians ; 4 FT APCs
- Procedures Required: Yes
- Codes Required: ED responds to all codes & Hospitalist relieves them
- Intensivist Call Support from Piedmont Midtown
Under the radar and over the top, Columbus, GA blends a vibrant artsy energy with unique local history and a killer food scene. It’s also the perfect place to enjoy the outdoors, listen to local bands and taste finely brewed beer. In short, we’ve got world-class experiences without the world-class ego (you can thank us later).