Located in the heart of Northeast Columbia is a 74-bed, acute care facility that provides medical services to the people of Richland County and surrounding areas. A healthcare leader in the community, the hospital offers a host of services including: emergency services, orthopedic services, acute care, diagnostic imaging, neurological services, rehabilitation and surgery. Providence Health Northeast is fully accredited by DNV, and an Aetna Institute of Quality® Orthopedic Care.
- Annual Patient Volume: 38,000
- ED Beds: 20; 5 of those in Urgent Care Center
- Documentation: Meditech
- Physician Daily Coverage: 36 hours
- APC Daily Coverage: 36 hours
- Radiology, Ultrasound, MRI available 24/7
- Specialties Available: Renal, Cardiology, Neurology, Gastro, Pulmonology, Infectious Diseases, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Urology
Affectionately called the Midlands, Columbia, South Carolina is located in the middle of the state and is comprised of a diverse variety of neighborhoods, heritages, and historical districts. The city is the capitol of South Carolina and many statewide government functions are located in the municipality.