With an annual ER volume of over 51,000, Providence Hospital is located just a short drive from the sandy white beaches of Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, making it the perfect location for a great work-life balance. Providence Hospital is a 349-bed high-rise hospital in the city of Mobile, Alabama.
- Annual Patient Volume: 51,000
- ED Beds: 27
- Admission Rate: 19%
- Documentation: Cerner
- Physician Daily Coverage: 4 10-Hour shifts per day
- APC Daily Coverage: 34 Hours Wed.-Sat.; 46 Hours Sun.-Tues.
- EM, IM, or FP Board Certified Physicians
- 4 Fast-Track beds
- Hospitalist Program
- 2 Triage Rooms
- Scribes provided at no cost to the physician
- ATLS, ACLS, PALS required
Mobile is the third most populous city in the state of Alabama, the county seat of Mobile County and Alabama’s only salt water port. Home to America’s original Mardi Gras that rolls through the streets of our historic downtown; dozens of festivals, art shows, or culinary cook-offs nearly every weekend, Mobile takes having fun pretty seriously. If you’re looking for a bit more leisurely experience, nearby historic neighborhoods lined with giant live oaks trees or a paddle in one of the most significant river delta systems in the country are just minutes from downtown.