Rome Orthopaedic Center is a small ambulatory surgical center located in Rome, GA that provides exceptional patient care to the residents of Northwest Georgia and surrounding communities. This facility is the only center in the greater Rome area solely dedicated to orthopaedic care. Rome Orthopaedic Center is a proud sponsor of orthopaedic wellness for local high school and college sporting events, building community involvement and team relationships. No CALL, nights, holidays or weekends required! Enjoy the benefits of a supportive staff and very pleasant work environment.
- Operating Rooms: 1
- Number of Cases per Day: 4-5
- Operating Days: 3-4 days per week
- BC/BE in Anesthesiologist
- Proficiency in Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- ACLS/BLS Certified
- Cases Include: Sports Medicine, Joint Replacement, Hand and Wrist, Elbow, Foot and Ankle, Hip, Knee, Shoulder, Trauma, Workers Compensation
Rome, Georgia is located in the foothills of the Appalachian and Blue Ridge Mountains near the Alabama and Tennessee borders. It is only an hour and a half from Atlanta, and is home to Berry College and Shorter University.