Just 12 miles north of Gulf Shores and white sandy beaches, South Baldwin Regional Medical Center is the perfect location for work-life balance. A Level III Trauma center, South Baldwin is a 112 bed facility seeing 35,000 annual patients in its 19-bed emergency department.
- Annual Patient Volume: 35,000
- ED Beds: 19
- Admission Rate: 23%
- Documentation: MedHost
- Physician Daily Coverage: 24 Hours Mondays
- APC Daily Coverage: 36 Hours
- 24 hour Lab Services
- Hospitalist Program
- Radiology (CT, Lithotripsy, MRI, Nuclear Med, TeleMed, TeleRad, US, PET/CT)
- Cardiac (CCU, Cath Lab, Rehab, Telemetry)
- Scribes provided at no cost to the physician
- EM, IM, or FP Board Certified Physicians
- ACLS, PALS, ATLS Required
Foley, Alabama, is one of the fastest growing cities in the southeast and offers endless entertainment, including the new $500-million OWA theme park, the Hangout Music Festival in Gulf Shores, the famous Tanger Outlet Mall, unique antique stores, specialty shops, a nature preserve, state of the art recreational facilities and a historic downtown. Foley residents are sure to enjoy excellent restaurants that offer a variety of ethnic cuisine & local seafood favorites. Foley offers an affordable cost of living and quality education options for families.