Located in Lumberton, N.C., Southeastern Health is a non-profit, comprehensive health care system offering a number of services through its affiliated divisions. Southeastern Health is licensed for 452-beds and includes Southeastern Regional Medical Center (SRMC), a DNV GL – Healthcare accredited hospital which offers a combination of acute care, intensive care and psychiatric services. SRMC is licensed for 292 general acute care beds and 33 psychiatric beds with a 45-bed emergency department.
- Annual Patient Volume: 61,000
- ED Beds: 42
- Admission Rate: 25%
- Documentation: EPIC; Dragon available
- Physician Daily Coverage: 48 Hours
- APC Daily Coverage: 48 Hours
- 4-Year EM Residency Program through Campbell University- First Graduates in 2019
- Scribe Coverage: 60-hours/day
- Physician Shifts: 4 | APC Shift(s): 1
Located in Robeson County, Lumberton, North Carolina is ideally located on I-95 just 20 minutes north of the South Carolina border. Lumberton is one-and-a-half hours from Raleigh and two-and-a-half hours from Charlotte. Residents and guests can reach North Myrtle Beach and several of the North Carolina beaches in a little over one hour. The city is full of history, culture and fun. Hike or bike on the Riverwalk near Historic Downtown, enjoy canoe rides down the Lumber River and enjoy the local festivals and downtown events.