St. John’s Episcopal Hospital is located in Far Rockaway, New York, and is the largest hospital on the Rockaway peninsula. It is the cornerstone of Episcopal Health Services, Inc. The 251-bed hospital provides general adult medical surgical services, pediatrics, obstetrics and psychiatric services to the Rockaway and Five Towns communities.
- Total ANES Volume: 4,500 (Including OB)
- Documentation: Meditech
- Operation Rooms: 5 + 1 OB room
- 1,200 OB/Year with 400 C Sections
- Cases Include: OB, Vascular, GS, GYN, Imaging, Podiatry, Thoracic, Opthalmology, Urology, GI, ENT, Orthopedics
- No hearts, heads or trauma
Far Rockaway is located on the Rockaway Peninsula in Queens, New York, just 45 minutes from NYC. Its beaches make the area a popular summer resort area. The Rockaway Boardwalk is home to 170 acres of sandy beaches and is easily accessible by subway, making it a perfect day-trip destination for New York City residents as well.