Your Partner in Physician Services
ApolloMD’s team of over 1,000 physicians joins forces with hospitals and healthcare centers every day, streamlining throughput, aligning physicians with hospitals, and deepening customer satisfaction.
The ApolloMD Vision
“Delivering the highest quality patient care through a trusted partnership of integrated medical services”
Combined Physician Services
Emergency Medicine – Anesthesia – Radiology – Hospital Medicine – Intensivists – Palliative Care
ApolloMD Value-Based Physician Services
Over 1,000 clinical providers treating 3,000,000 patients each year
Over 10 Years of Experience
ApolloMD physicians join forces with hospitals and healthcare centers every day, streamlining throughput times and deepening customer satisfaction.
Aligning Incentives of Providers with Hospital Clients and Patients
Services and Dedication
Aligning Incentives of Providers with Hospital Clients and Patients.
Improving Physician Efficiency and Satisfaction
- West Georgia Health System: Improvements in Volume, LWBS & Patient Satisfaction
In the months prior to ApolloMD’s arrival at West Georgia Health System in LaGrange, Georgia, the ED had experienced rising numbers of “Left Without Being Seen” (LWBS) patients, culminating in a high of 7.6% of their total patient volume in January 2006. ApolloMD began coverage at WGHS on February... read more
- West Georgia Health System: Clinical Quality
Out of a current annual volume of approximately 66,000 reads, WGHS radiologists see over 3,000 mammography reads per year. A major indicator of clinical quality in imaging, mammography recall rates are increasingly being used to evaluate effectiveness. Prior to partnering with ApolloMD, WGHS struggled... read more
- Improvements in Volume and LWBS
In the fall of 2008, ApolloMD began partnering with Southside Regional Medical Center in Petersburg, Virginia. A CHS hospital, Southside had recently moved into a new facility and was facing many challenges in the ED, namely recruitment, inability to sustain growth, throughput, and a lack of trust with... read more
What People Are Saying About Us
- I love the local autonomy I have as medical director with the support of a national leader in Emergency Medicine. The balance is perfect.James Nichols, MDMedical Director, Saint Francis Hospital
- ApolloMD offers a steady, consistent and reasonable administrative support, behind the scenes, while letting me take care of patients in my own medically appropriate manner.Eric Beckner, MDMedical Director, East Cooper Medical Center
- "Practicing with a small local group for 20 years, I received limited support when faced with administrative or clinical issues. At ApolloMD, I can reach out directly to our team of medical directors or the corporate team for help and insight when issues arise."George Hutchison, MDApolloMD Medical Director
With our core group of over 1,000 Medical Directors, Board Certified Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians, ApolloMD joins forces with hospitals every day, offering a value-based physician services solution. We treat more than 3 million patients per year while managing patient volume, streamlining throughput times, increasing clinical quality, and deepening customer satisfaction.
Committed to improving efficiency, quality, and patient satisfaction within our client facilities, ApolloMD understands that our physicians are the lifeblood of our company, and we have created a model that rewards doctors with top income, quality of life, and quality of practice.
- For Emergency Physicians
- For Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Clinicians
- For Anesthesiologists
- For Anesthetists
- For Radiologists
- For Radiology Assistants
- For Hospitalists
- STRIKE Team Travel Physicians
- Independent Contractor Status Benefits
- ApolloMD Resident Development
- For Military Providers
- ApolloMD Leadership Academy