Your Partner in Physician Services
ApolloMD’s team of over 1,000 physicians joins forces with hospitals and healthcare centers every day, streamlining throughput, aligning physicians with hospitals, and deepening customer satisfaction.
The ApolloMD Vision
“Delivering the highest quality patient care through a trusted partnership of integrated medical services”
Combined Physician Services
Emergency Medicine – Anesthesia – Radiology – Hospital Medicine – Intensivists – Palliative Care
ApolloMD Multi-Specialty Physician Services
Over 1,000 clinical providers treating 3,000,000 patients each year
Over 10 Years of Experience
ApolloMD physicians join forces with hospitals and healthcare centers every day, streamlining throughput times and deepening customer satisfaction.
Aligning Incentives of Providers with Hospital Clients and Patients
Services and Dedication
Aligning Incentives of Providers with Hospital Clients and Patients.
Improving Physician Efficiency and Satisfaction
- WellStar Health System: Surgeon Satisfaction
ApolloMD’s pay-for-performance model will be a catalyst in creating a “culture of productivity” within the ORs. Physician performance will be enhanced, as the physicians will be rewarded based upon the patients they see and the procedures they perform. Additionally, this change in culture will... read more
- OR Volume Growth
In November of 2011, ApolloMD partnered with Vail Valley Medical Center to provide anesthesia services to the hospital and its ASC, Vail Valley Surgery Center. ApolloMD successfully recruited a team of outstanding providers, and the ORs have undergone many positive changes since implementation of the... read more
- Patient Flow & Throughput
Partner: JFK Memorial Hospital—Indio, Calif. (Tenet) Focus: Patient Flow & Throughput Date: Pre-ApolloMD (2014) vs. ApolloMD (2015) Results: Volume and Patient Satisfaction Increase while LWBS, Arrival to Doc and Admit LOS Decrease In Jan. 2015, ApolloMD transitioned a combined emergency medicine,... read more
What People Are Saying About Us
- "ApolloMD's scheduling equity is, by far, the most important point for me. You have control over your days off along with the flexibility to work the number of shifts that work best for you."Sharon Amaya, MDApolloMD Medical Director
- With ApolloMD, I enjoy great support, stability, and a sense of belonging.Anita Toussi, MDMedical Director, Union Hospital
- "Baptist Health Care in Pensacola has been truly blessed with our 9-year relationship with ApolloMD. We are recognized as having the most stable and talented ED staff of any hospital in our region."Mike Oleksyk, MDBaptist Health Care
With our core group of over 1,000 Medical Directors, Board Certified Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians, ApolloMD joins forces with hospitals every day, offering a value-based multi-specialty physician services solution. We treat more than 3 million patients per year while managing patient volume, streamlining throughput times, increasing clinical quality, and deepening customer satisfaction.
Committed to improving efficiency, quality, and patient satisfaction within our client facilities, ApolloMD understands that our physicians are the lifeblood of our company, and we have created a model that rewards doctors with top income, quality of life, and quality of practice.
- For Emergency Physicians
- For Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Clinicians
- For Anesthesiologists
- For Anesthetists
- For Radiologists
- For Radiology Assistants
- For Hospitalists
- STRIKE Team Travel Physicians
- Independent Contractor Status Benefits
- ApolloMD Resident Development
- For Military Providers
- ApolloMD Leadership Academy