Your Partner in Physician Services
ApolloMD’s team of over 2,000 providers joins forces with hospitals and healthcare centers every day, streamlining throughput, aligning physicians with hospitals, and deepening customer satisfaction.
The ApolloMD Vision
“Delivering the highest quality patient care through a trusted partnership of integrated medical services”
Combined Physician Services
Emergency Medicine – Anesthesia – Radiology – Hospital Medicine – Intensivists – Palliative Care
ApolloMD Multi-Specialty Physician Services
Over 2,000 clinical providers treating 3,900,000 patients each year
Over 30 Years of Experience
ApolloMD physicians join forces with hospitals and healthcare centers every day, streamlining throughput times and deepening customer satisfaction.
Aligning Incentives of Providers with Hospital Clients and Patients
Services and Dedication
Aligning Incentives of Providers with Hospital Clients and Patients.
Improving Physician Efficiency and Satisfaction
- Patient Flow & Throughput
Partner: JFK Memorial Hospital—Indio, Calif. (Tenet) Focus: Patient Flow & Throughput Date: Pre-ApolloMD (2014) vs. ApolloMD (2015) Results: Volume and Patient Satisfaction Increase while LWBS, Arrival to Doc and Admit LOS Decrease In Jan. 2015, ApolloMD transitioned a combined emergency medicine,... read more
- Patient Satisfaction Improvement 10 Week Plan
Partner: John Randolph Medical Center—Hopewell, Va. Focus: Patient Satisfaction Scores Date: January 2015 – March 2015 Results: 54% Increase in 10 Week Period The “We Care” Challenge is an immersion program which extends beyond the physician staff to include all team members. ApolloMD implemented... read more
- West Georgia Health System: Clinical Quality
Out of a current annual volume of approximately 66,000 reads, WGHS radiologists see over 3,000 mammography reads per year. A major indicator of clinical quality in imaging, mammography recall rates are increasingly being used to evaluate effectiveness. Prior to partnering with ApolloMD, WGHS struggled... read more
What People Are Saying About Us
- I love the local autonomy I have as medical director with the support of a national leader in Emergency Medicine. The balance is perfect.James Nichols, MDMedical Director, Saint Francis Hospital
- This is simply, the best job I have ever had for a number of reasons, but most important I think you have an outstanding staff of some of the best anesthesiologists I have ever had the pleasure of calling colleagues. ApolloMD Anesthesiologist
- ApolloMD has exceptional corporate support, recruits high quality providers and provides excellent performance based incentivesSteve Currier, MDMedical Director, University Hospital
With our core group of over 2,000 Medical Directors, Board Certified Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians, ApolloMD joins forces with hospitals every day, offering a value-based multi-specialty physician services solution. We treat more than 3.9 million patients per year while managing patient volume, streamlining throughput times, increasing clinical quality, and deepening customer satisfaction.
Committed to improving efficiency, quality, and patient satisfaction within our client facilities, ApolloMD understands that our physicians are the lifeblood of our company, and we have created a model that rewards doctors with top income, quality of life, and quality of practice.
- For Emergency Physicians
- For Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Clinicians
- For Anesthesiologists
- For Anesthetists
- For Radiologists
- For Radiology Assistants
- For Hospitalists
- STRIKE Team Travel Physicians
- Independent Contractor Status Benefits
- ApolloMD Resident Development
- For Military Providers
- ApolloMD Leadership Academy