Your Partner in Physician Services
ApolloMD’s team of over 2,000 providers joins forces with hospitals and healthcare centers every day, streamlining throughput, aligning physicians with hospitals, and deepening customer satisfaction.
The ApolloMD Vision
“Delivering the highest quality patient care through a trusted partnership of integrated medical services”
Combined Physician Services
Emergency Medicine – Anesthesia – Radiology – Hospital Medicine – Intensivists – Palliative Care
ApolloMD Multi-Specialty Physician Services
Over 2,000 clinical providers treating 3,900,000 patients each year
Over 30 Years of Experience
ApolloMD physicians join forces with hospitals and healthcare centers every day, streamlining throughput times and deepening customer satisfaction.
Aligning Incentives of Providers with Hospital Clients and Patients
Services and Dedication
Aligning Incentives of Providers with Hospital Clients and Patients.
Improving Physician Efficiency and Satisfaction
- West Georgia Health System: Improved Efficiency
In August 2009, ApolloMD began providing imaging services to West Georgia Health System in LaGrange, Georgia. Immediately, extreme improvements were seen in turnaround times, volume, medical staff satisfaction, and quality. As ApolloMD radiologists are paid on a 100% performance-based compensation... read more
- Transition Success & Long-term Improvement
Partner: Houston Medical Center—Warner Robins, Ga. Focus: Transition Success—Recruiting & Patient Flow Date: Pre-ApolloMD (Feb. 2013 – Jan. 2014) vs. ApolloMD (Feb. 2014 – Jan. 2015) Results: Immediate Transition Success with a Focus on Long-term Improvement ApolloMD began providing Emergency... read more
- WellStar Health System: Surgeon Satisfaction
ApolloMD’s pay-for-performance model will be a catalyst in creating a “culture of productivity” within the ORs. Physician performance will be enhanced, as the physicians will be rewarded based upon the patients they see and the procedures they perform. Additionally, this change in culture will... read more
What People Are Saying About Us
- I enjoy the ability to make local decisions like an independent group, along with the benefit of having support and resources of a large national company.Kevin Noreika, MDMedical Director, Johnston-Willis Hospital
- The group focuses on the physician and what's important to him/her - flexible and fair scheduling, performance model, opportunity to invest in the group and thus feel like a real part of the group.Mitchell Brantley, MDMedical Director, Baptist Hospital
- "ApolloMD attracts some of the best doctors around. I enjoy working with a group where everyone teams up to focus on patient care and ED throughput."Ayaz Pathan, MDApolloMD Medical Director
With our core group of over 2,000 Medical Directors, Board Certified Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians, ApolloMD joins forces with hospitals every day, offering a value-based multi-specialty physician services solution. We treat more than 3.9 million patients per year while managing patient volume, streamlining throughput times, increasing clinical quality, and deepening customer satisfaction.
Committed to improving efficiency, quality, and patient satisfaction within our client facilities, ApolloMD understands that our physicians are the lifeblood of our company, and we have created a model that rewards doctors with top income, quality of life, and quality of practice.
- For Emergency Physicians
- For Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Clinicians
- For Anesthesiologists
- For Anesthetists
- For Radiologists
- For Radiology Assistants
- For Hospitalists
- STRIKE Team Travel Physicians
- Independent Contractor Status Benefits
- ApolloMD Resident Development
- For Military Providers
- ApolloMD Leadership Academy