Your Partner in Physician Services
ApolloMD’s team of over 2,500 providers joins forces with hospitals and healthcare centers every day, streamlining throughput, aligning physicians with hospitals, and deepening customer satisfaction.
The ApolloMD Vision
“Delivering the highest quality patient care through a trusted partnership of integrated medical services”
Combined Physician Services
Emergency Medicine – Anesthesia – Radiology – Hospital Medicine – Intensivists – Palliative Care
Physician Services Solutions
Over 2,000 clinical providers treating 3,900,000 patients each year
Over 30 Years of Experience
ApolloMD physicians join forces with hospitals and healthcare centers every day, streamlining throughput times and deepening customer satisfaction.
Aligning Incentives of Providers with Hospital Clients and Patients
Services and Dedication
Aligning Incentives of Providers with Hospital Clients and Patients.
Improving Physician Efficiency and Satisfaction
- ED Operational Changes Lead to Improved Metrics
Focus: Improved ED Metrics Date: 2016 – 2017 Results: With great leadership and support from hospital administration, the ED team made tremendous improvements that exceeded beyond initial goals.The Challenge The ED was facing a number of operational challenges. As a result, the hospital’s... read more
- West Georgia Health System: Clinical Quality
The Problem As a major indicator of clinical quality in imaging, mammography recall rates are increasingly being used to evaluate effectiveness. Out of a current annual volume of approximately 66,000 reads, WellStar West Georgia radiologists see over 3,000 mammography reads per year. Prior to partnering... read more
- WellStar Health System: Decreased Surgical Delays
The Problem WellStar Health System was experiencing inefficiencies in the turnover process causing delayed OR times and little increases in volume. The Solution ApolloMD implemented and lead a Process Improvement (PI) team for each service line. The PI team leads, anesthesia team lead and OR managers... read more
What People Are Saying About Us
- "I enjoy the autonomy we are given as a group, and the administrative support when we need it."Jennifer Isenhour Rhue, MDMedical Director, Scotland Memorial Hospital
- "Thank you on behalf of our hospital's administration and physician leadership. We appreciate all your efforts to make our ED the best in the community. We wish you and your staff continued vigor to advance your great work!"Interim Chief Executive Officer/Chief Nursing OfficerEmergency Medicine Partner Hospital
- "Their relationship with the Baptist medical staff is admirable, collegial and friendly, based on true mutual respect. In addition, ApolloMD has been a true partner to BHC as medicine has gone through significant change over the last few years. They have been active participants in our Strategic Plan, working with BHC as we move forward together."Mike Oleksyk, MDBaptist Health Care
With our core group of over 2,000 Medical Directors, Board Certified Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians, ApolloMD joins forces with hospitals every day, offering a value-based multi-specialty physician services solution. We treat more than 3.9 million patients per year while managing patient volume, streamlining throughput times, increasing clinical quality, and deepening customer satisfaction.
Committed to improving efficiency, quality, and patient satisfaction within our client facilities, ApolloMD understands that our physicians are the lifeblood of our company, and we have created a model that rewards doctors with top income, quality of life, and quality of practice.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Jobs
- Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Clinician Jobs
- Anethesiologist Jobs
- Anesthetist Jobs
- Radiologist Jobs
- Radiology Assistant Jobs
- Hospitalist Jobs
- Traveling Physician Jobs
- Independent Contractor Status Benefits
- ApolloMD Resident Development
- Military Medicine Provider Jobs
- Clinical Leadership Development