Your Partner in Physician Services
ApolloMD’s team of over 2,500 providers joins forces with hospitals and healthcare centers every day, streamlining throughput, aligning physicians with hospitals, and deepening customer satisfaction.
The ApolloMD Vision
“Delivering the highest quality patient care through a trusted partnership of integrated medical services”
Combined Physician Services
Emergency Medicine – Anesthesia – Radiology – Hospital Medicine – Intensivists – Palliative Care
Physician Services Solutions
Over 2,000 clinical providers treating 3,900,000 patients each year
Over 30 Years of Experience
ApolloMD physicians join forces with hospitals and healthcare centers every day, streamlining throughput times and deepening customer satisfaction.
Aligning Incentives of Providers with Hospital Clients and Patients
Services and Dedication
Aligning Incentives of Providers with Hospital Clients and Patients.
Improving Physician Efficiency and Satisfaction
- Transition Success & Long-term Improvement
Partner: Houston Medical Center—Warner Robins, Ga. Focus: Transition Success—Recruiting & Patient Flow Date: Pre-ApolloMD (Feb. 2013 – Jan. 2014) vs. ApolloMD (Feb. 2014 – Jan. 2015) Results: Immediate Transition Success with a Focus on Long-term ImprovementThe Problem Prior to partnership... read more
- Patient Flow & Throughput
Partner: JFK Memorial Hospital—Indio, Calif. (Tenet) Focus: Patient Flow & Throughput Date: Pre-ApolloMD (2014) vs. ApolloMD (2015) Results: Volume and Patient Satisfaction Increase while LWBS, Arrival to Doc and Admit LOS DecreaseThe Problem JFK Memorial Hospital, located in Indio, CA, was looking... read more
- West Georgia Health System: Clinical Quality
The Problem As a major indicator of clinical quality in imaging, mammography recall rates are increasingly being used to evaluate effectiveness. Out of a current annual volume of approximately 66,000 reads, WellStar West Georgia radiologists see over 3,000 mammography reads per year. Prior to partnering... read more
What People Are Saying About Us
- “I enjoy partnering with ApolloMD because of the ultimate schedule flexibility. Ever since my wife and I have been with the company as PAs since 2011, we have been scheduled in such a way that has allowed us to travel, develop a family and enjoy the town that we live in.”Michael Clark, PA-CApolloMD Lead APC
- “I really enjoy the performance bonus program offered by ApolloMD. I feel rewarded for my hard work, and my income has greatly increased since I joined the group.”ApolloMD Advanced Practice ClinicianEmergency Medicine
- "Thank you on behalf of our hospital's administration and physician leadership. We appreciate all your efforts to make our ED the best in the community. We wish you and your staff continued vigor to advance your great work!"Interim Chief Executive Officer/Chief Nursing OfficerEmergency Medicine Partner Hospital
With our core group of over 2,000 Medical Directors, Board Certified Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians, ApolloMD joins forces with hospitals every day, offering a value-based multi-specialty physician services solution. We treat more than 3.9 million patients per year while managing patient volume, streamlining throughput times, increasing clinical quality, and deepening customer satisfaction.
Committed to improving efficiency, quality, and patient satisfaction within our client facilities, ApolloMD understands that our physicians are the lifeblood of our company, and we have created a model that rewards doctors with top income, quality of life, and quality of practice.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Jobs
- Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Clinician Jobs
- Anethesiologist Jobs
- Anesthetist Jobs
- Radiologist Jobs
- Radiology Assistant Jobs
- Hospitalist Jobs
- Traveling Physician Jobs
- Independent Contractor Status Benefits
- ApolloMD Resident Development
- Military Medicine Provider Jobs
- Clinical Leadership Development