Your Partner in Physician Services
ApolloMD’s team of over 2,000 providers joins forces with hospitals and healthcare centers every day, streamlining throughput, aligning physicians with hospitals, and deepening customer satisfaction.
The ApolloMD Vision
“Delivering the highest quality patient care through a trusted partnership of integrated medical services”
Combined Physician Services
Emergency Medicine – Anesthesia – Radiology – Hospital Medicine – Intensivists – Palliative Care
Combined Physician Services Solutions
Over 2,000 clinical providers treating 3,900,000 patients each year
Over 30 Years of Experience
ApolloMD physicians join forces with hospitals and healthcare centers every day, streamlining throughput times and deepening customer satisfaction.
Aligning Incentives of Providers with Hospital Clients and Patients
Services and Dedication
Aligning Incentives of Providers with Hospital Clients and Patients.
Improving Physician Efficiency and Satisfaction
- Transition Success & Long-term Improvement
Partner: Houston Medical Center—Warner Robins, Ga. Focus: Transition Success—Recruiting & Patient Flow Date: Pre-ApolloMD (Feb. 2013 – Jan. 2014) vs. ApolloMD (Feb. 2014 – Jan. 2015) Results: Immediate Transition Success with a Focus on Long-term ImprovementThe Problem Prior to partnership... read more
- OR Volume Growth
In November of 2011, ApolloMD partnered with Vail Valley Medical Center to provide anesthesia services to the hospital and its ASC, Vail Valley Surgery Center. ApolloMD successfully recruited a team of outstanding providers, and the ORs have undergone many positive changes since implementation of the... read more
- West Georgia Health System: Clinical Quality
The Problem As a major indicator of clinical quality in imaging, mammography recall rates are increasingly being used to evaluate effectiveness. Out of a current annual volume of approximately 66,000 reads, WellStar West Georgia radiologists see over 3,000 mammography reads per year. Prior to partnering... read more
What People Are Saying About Us
- I want you to know that the care I received was beyond all expectations.Emergency Department PatientAlbemarle, North Carolina
- Working with ApolloMD, I enjoy the support from the regional staff and being a partner in the company.ApolloMD Medical Director
- Initially it was a job, now it is a career. At first I did it for the money, now for the challenge. Everyone is caring and we try really hard.ApolloMD PhysicianEmergency Medicine
With our core group of over 2,000 Medical Directors, Board Certified Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians, ApolloMD joins forces with hospitals every day, offering a value-based multi-specialty physician services solution. We treat more than 3.9 million patients per year while managing patient volume, streamlining throughput times, increasing clinical quality, and deepening customer satisfaction.
Committed to improving efficiency, quality, and patient satisfaction within our client facilities, ApolloMD understands that our physicians are the lifeblood of our company, and we have created a model that rewards doctors with top income, quality of life, and quality of practice.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Jobs
- Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Clinician Jobs
- Anasthesiologist Jobs
- Anesthetist Jobs
- Radiologist Jobs
- Radiology Assistant Jobs
- Hospitalist Jobs
- Travelling Physician Jobs
- Independent Contractor Status Benefits
- ApolloMD Resident Development
- Military Medicine Provider Jobs
- Clinical Leadership Development