Your Partner in Physician Services
ApolloMD’s team of over 2,000 providers joins forces with hospitals and healthcare centers every day, streamlining throughput, aligning physicians with hospitals, and deepening customer satisfaction.
The ApolloMD Vision
“Delivering the highest quality patient care through a trusted partnership of integrated medical services”
Combined Physician Services
Emergency Medicine – Anesthesia – Radiology – Hospital Medicine – Intensivists – Palliative Care
Combined Physician Services Solutions
Over 2,000 clinical providers treating 3,900,000 patients each year
Over 30 Years of Experience
ApolloMD physicians join forces with hospitals and healthcare centers every day, streamlining throughput times and deepening customer satisfaction.
Aligning Incentives of Providers with Hospital Clients and Patients
Services and Dedication
Aligning Incentives of Providers with Hospital Clients and Patients.
Improving Physician Efficiency and Satisfaction
- WellStar Health System: Decreased Surgical Delays
The Problem WellStar Health System was experiencing inefficiencies in the turnover process causing delayed OR times and little increases in volume. The Solution ApolloMD implemented and lead a Process Improvement (PI) team for each service line. The PI team leads, anesthesia team lead and OR managers... read more
- OR Volume Growth
In November of 2011, ApolloMD partnered with Vail Valley Medical Center to provide anesthesia services to the hospital and its ASC, Vail Valley Surgery Center. ApolloMD successfully recruited a team of outstanding providers, and the ORs have undergone many positive changes since implementation of the... read more
- Patient Satisfaction Improvement 10 Week Plan
Partner: John Randolph Medical Center—Hopewell, Va. Focus: Patient Satisfaction Scores Date: January 2015 – March 2015 Results: 54% Increase in 10 Week PeriodThe Problem John Randolph Medical Center ED, located in Hopewell, VA, was experiencing low patient satisfaction scores. The Press Ganey scores... read more
What People Are Saying About Us
- From the moment I entered the ER until I went home, I received not just excellent care, but superb care.Emergency Department PatientAlbemarle, North Carolina
- "Their relationship with the Baptist medical staff is admirable, collegial and friendly, based on true mutual respect. In addition, ApolloMD has been a true partner to BHC as medicine has gone through significant change over the last few years. They have been active participants in our Strategic Plan, working with BHC as we move forward together."Mike Oleksyk, MDBaptist Health Care
- “I chose to leave my former practice to join ApolloMD due to the flexible scheduling options. As a mother with small children, the shifts allow me to enjoy more time with my family.”ApolloMD Advanced Practice ClinicianEmergency Medicine
With our core group of over 2,000 Medical Directors, Board Certified Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians, ApolloMD joins forces with hospitals every day, offering a value-based multi-specialty physician services solution. We treat more than 3.9 million patients per year while managing patient volume, streamlining throughput times, increasing clinical quality, and deepening customer satisfaction.
Committed to improving efficiency, quality, and patient satisfaction within our client facilities, ApolloMD understands that our physicians are the lifeblood of our company, and we have created a model that rewards doctors with top income, quality of life, and quality of practice.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Jobs
- Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Clinician Jobs
- Anasthesiologist Jobs
- Anesthetist Jobs
- Radiologist Jobs
- Radiology Assistant Jobs
- Hospitalist Jobs
- Travelling Physician Jobs
- Independent Contractor Status Benefits
- ApolloMD Resident Development
- Military Medicine Provider Jobs
- Clinical Leadership Development