Your Partner in Physician Services
ApolloMD’s team of over 2,500 providers joins forces with hospitals and healthcare centers every day, streamlining throughput, aligning physicians with hospitals, and deepening customer satisfaction.
The ApolloMD Vision
“Delivering the highest quality patient care through a trusted partnership of integrated medical services”
Combined Physician Services
Emergency Medicine – Anesthesia – Radiology – Hospital Medicine – Intensivists – Palliative Care
Physician Services Solutions
Over 2,000 clinical providers treating 3,900,000 patients each year
Over 30 Years of Experience
ApolloMD physicians join forces with hospitals and healthcare centers every day, streamlining throughput times and deepening customer satisfaction.
Aligning Incentives of Providers with Hospital Clients and Patients
Services and Dedication
Aligning Incentives of Providers with Hospital Clients and Patients.
Improving Physician Efficiency and Satisfaction
- ED Operational Changes Lead to Improved Metrics
Focus: Improved ED Metrics Date: 2016 – 2017 Results: With great leadership and support from hospital administration, the ED team made tremendous improvements that exceeded beyond initial goals.The Challenge The ED was facing a number of operational challenges. As a result, the hospital’s... read more
- West Georgia Health System: Clinical Quality
The Problem As a major indicator of clinical quality in imaging, mammography recall rates are increasingly being used to evaluate effectiveness. Out of a current annual volume of approximately 66,000 reads, WellStar West Georgia radiologists see over 3,000 mammography reads per year. Prior to partnering... read more
- Patient Flow & Throughput
Partner: JFK Memorial Hospital—Indio, Calif. (Tenet) Focus: Patient Flow & Throughput Date: Pre-ApolloMD (2014) vs. ApolloMD (2015) Results: Volume and Patient Satisfaction Increase while LWBS, Arrival to Doc and Admit LOS DecreaseThe Problem JFK Memorial Hospital, located in Indio, CA, was looking... read more
What People Are Saying About Us
- "I attribute much of the success we've experienced to the professional services and patient treatment given by our local affiliate of ApolloMD. I couldn't recommend them more highly to hospitals considering making a change."Gerald FulksWellStar West Georgia Health System
- “The most amazing thing about what I do being medical director is getting to work with people more closely. This way I get to know my co-workers as people, I get to mentor them, I get to learn different ways of doing things. I get so much back from them that it makes it very worthwhile.” Jackie Miller, MDMedical Director
- "In all those years [as a hospital administrator], I would have been proud to work in a hospital whose staff could deliver the care I received in your hospital."Richard HurderFormer Hospital Administrator and ApolloMD ED Patient
With our core group of over 2,000 Medical Directors, Board Certified Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians, ApolloMD joins forces with hospitals every day, offering a value-based multi-specialty physician services solution. We treat more than 3.9 million patients per year while managing patient volume, streamlining throughput times, increasing clinical quality, and deepening customer satisfaction.
Committed to improving efficiency, quality, and patient satisfaction within our client facilities, ApolloMD understands that our physicians are the lifeblood of our company, and we have created a model that rewards doctors with top income, quality of life, and quality of practice.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Jobs
- Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Clinician Jobs
- Anethesiologist Jobs
- Anesthetist Jobs
- Radiologist Jobs
- Radiology Assistant Jobs
- Hospitalist Jobs
- Traveling Physician Jobs
- Independent Contractor Status Benefits
- ApolloMD Resident Development
- Military Medicine Provider Jobs
- Clinical Leadership Development