- August 2, 2016
- ByAmy Katnik
ApolloMD Medical Directors and Advanced Practice Clinicians from across specialties recently came together for the annual Leadership Conference at Loew’s Hotel in Atlanta. This two-day event gave leaders the opportunity to hear more about the future growth of ApolloMD, specific break-out sessions for each specialty and a key note presentation from ZDoggMD (Zubin Damania, M.D.).
As a special part of the conference, key clinicians were recognized for going above and beyond in their hospital practices. Those recognized included:
- Michael A. Woods, M.D., Porter Regional Hospital
- Patricia M. Ihnat- Schroff, D.O., Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
- Mark Waterman, M.D., WellStar Atlanta Medical Center
- Martin A. Duclos, M.D., Saint Francis Hospital
- Michael H. Pearman, M.D., East Cooper Medical Center
- Anna P. Huneycutt, PA-C, MMSc, Carolinas Medical Center – Union
Congratulations to the 2016 Leaders! Plans for the 2017 Leadership Conference are in the works. Look for details in early 2017.