Located in Laurinburg, North Carolina, Scotland Memorial Hospital is a 152-bed facility treating 60,000 patients annually in its 35 bed ED. Scotland’s ED includes a designated pediatric waiting room to meet the unique needs of young patients and their families.
- Annual Patient Volume: 60,000
- ED Beds: 35
- Admission Rate: 19%
- Documentation: Epic
- Physician Daily Coverage: 24 hours
- APC Daily Coverage: 42 hours
- Enhanced Super track area
- Designated Pediatric Waiting Room
- Specialists available: Ortho, Cardio, Urology, ENT, Optho, Neuro, Peds, OB-Gyn, Primary Care
Beneath the tall stately oaks lies Laurinburg, North Carolina. A three-time All-America City located in the Sandhills region, Laurinburg offers the charm and quiet living of a small southern town with close proximity to larger cities, the mountains and the coast. Developing from its rich agricultural heritage, Laurinburg is still an agricultural community and it is also the progressive business and cultural center of Scotland County. Laurinburg offers an affordable cost of living and moderate year-round climate.