Lompoc Valley Medical Center is the founding hospital and center the Lompoc Health Care District. Our community hospital is located in Santa Barbara County, easily accessible to Surf Beach, beautiful parks, museums, vineyards all in a perfect climate.
- Annual Patient Volume: 24,000
- ED Beds: 12
- Documentation: All Scripts Sunrise Clinical Manager
- Physician Daily Coverage: 24-27 hours
- APC Daily Coverage: 12-20 hours
- 24/7 Teleneuromedicine
- Acute Stroke Ready
- Imaging 24/7 CT and US read by Radiology
- EM, IM, FP with Emergency Medicine Experience
Lompoc, located in Santa Barbara County, is a relaxing destination on the California Central Coast, acclaimed for its scenic beauty, abundant outdoor murals, fully restored historic mission, and exceptional wines.
With a mild Mediterranean climate year-round, Lompoc is ripe for adventure – golf, biking, hiking, surfing, and even sky diving! Come explore – where Highway 1 meets Route 246.