The ApolloMD Post-Graduate APC Program is an innovative, specialty-driven training program for Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners. The comprehensive training program is 9 months in duration which includes both clinical and didactic training with a commitment of 15-months working post-training.
The program provides a robust clinical and didactic educational experience including, but not limited to, live didactic education sessions, online classrooms, simulation, proctored invasive procedures, departmental flow strategies, patient experience training and more. Our overarching goal is to support our APCs in top of license practice while gaining the confidence to care for the communities we serve.
Upon successful completion of all Post-Graduate Program requirements, the APC post-graduate will be awarded a certificate of completion, offered a full-time APC position including benefits at an ApolloMD practice, and will advance to Independent Apprenticeship in the ApolloMD APC Advancement Program.
- Extensive emergency medicine and multidisciplinary didactic curriculum
- Concurrent enrollment in the Emergency Medicine Core Training program
- Monthly/Bi-Monthly Patient Case Presentations and Chart Reviews
- Clinical Enrichment Series (Simulation Labs and Procedure Clinics)
- Clinical shifts at affiliated hospitals in the Piedmont Triad Region
- Graduate of an accredited PA program or ANCC/AANP accredited FNP program
- Current NCCPA Certification or NP Certification prior to program start date
- Professional Letters of Support/Recommendation
- Pre-PA/NP Program work in or around emergency medicine preferred (Nurse, tech, paramedic/EMT, scribe, etc.)
For questions regarding the program, please reach out to Tracy Zeidler, Clinical Recruiter, at email@example.com.