Since its inception over 50 years ago, Houston Healthcare has experienced great growth and expansion and remains dedicated to providing top quality care to the Warner Robins community. Among this growth includes the development of Perry Hospital, the system’s second campus.
- Annual Patient Volume: 15,000
- ED Beds: 9
- Admission Rate: 10%
- Documentation: Meditech 6.0
- Physician Daily Coverage: 24 hours
- APC Daily Coverage: 12 hours
- ABEM or Board Certified in Primary Care specialty
Perry, Georgia, is a charming southern town just outside of Macon and close to a number of exciting attractions, outdoor recreation and lakeside properties. Famous for the Georgia National Fairgrounds and Agricenter, Perry is also known for its quaint historic downtown area. Perry offers a low cost of living and a variety of quality schools throughout the community.